FLOOD PROTECTION PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE
Flood Paste in a Cartridge is the base coat for your first layer of protection. Use a gloved finger, gap filler tool, or similar tool to push into all seams and openings to help create a watertight seal. Always be cautious of any sharp objects that may cause injury.
How To Measure
When you measure, make sure to measure not only the width, but also measure up, to a foot above the anticipated water level. In other words, you would want to measure in a 'U' shape, as indicated by the yellow lines in the image above.
• The coverage for one coat of the 9oz Flood Paste cartridge, applying a quarter-inch bead, is approximately 21 linear feet.
• The coverage for one coat of the 10 oz Flood Liquid, when applied 2 inches wide, is approximately 20 linear feet.
• The coverage for one coat of the 28 oz container of Flood Liquid, when applied 2 inches wide, is approximately 56 linear feet.
• The coverage for one coat of the 122 oz Flood Liquid, when applied 2 inches wide, is approximately 244 linear feet.
• The coverage for the 10 oz Flood Protection Spray, applying it 12 inches from the surface, is approximately 65 linear feet.
• Flood Protection Tape comes in 2 widths 3.75” wide and 7.5” wide and both in 20-foot or 50-foot rolls.
Remember once the final application has been completed, you’ll need to allow 24-48 hours for our products to fully cure before flood waters arrive.